Monday, March 30, 2009

Someone help me...I cant stop.

So, I have this problem. Everytime Im near her majesty, and my hands arent busy with something else, I feel compelled to "pull" on her ears. Just you know, not hard, but wrap my hand around her ear and very gently tug and let the velvet soft cartlidge (or whatever the heck its made out these days) run through my hands.I.cant.stop. Its like that stupid bubble wrapping stuff, if its there you have to pop all the little bubbles. Or like the absolute necessity of counting every single slat in the blinds of a room before you leave the room...what? Oh, that must just be me. Anyway, I have a problem, and now Ive admitted the problem and will be checking myself into Wiener Willows, Doxie ear and tushy recovery center. I hope you all will write me, just dont send me any Doxie pictures, because they arent allowed. Thank you.

5 comments:

Heather Cherry said...

HAHAHAHAHA. But they're just so soft! Oh man, I may have to join you at that special place. I think I have the same illness.

obladi oblada said...

Well...come on then. After all the first step is admitting you have a problem. Today it was actually stopping me from getting out the door on time...I JUST HAVE TO PULL ONE MORE TIME...OK, ONCE MORE..JUST ONE...

Heather's Mom said...

We should start our own 12-step group, DA for Doxie-Ear Anonymous. I can't leave Deuce's ears alone either! I constantly wrap and twist them around and around my fingers. Or I fold them backwards up on themselves so he looks like a little bald man with little wings sprouting out of the sides of his head right above where his ears ought to be. They are so silky soft, I should let them be....but alas and alack, I can not.

Heather Cherry said...

I like to squeeze Deuce's paws, too. The front ones. They're so dang cute.

Okay, which one of you is going to be my sponsor in this Anonymous group? It'll be like the blind leading the blind.

Meg an Aggie in Frisco said...

I have the same issue with my Brittney Spaniel - Rollie. Her soft floppy ears just have to be rubbed and pulled together to the top of her head..

Oh this is BAD I need puppy time NOW. She better not have gotten in the garden today...